CDER Prescription Drug Labeling Conference
December 4 & 5, 2019
Continuing Education Credit
- This two-day conference has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for up to 12 credits towards a participant’s RAC recertification upon full completion.
- This event has been pre-approved by SQA as eligible for 0.25 non-GCP or non-GLP units for every 1 hour of instructional time towards a participant’s RQAP re-registration.
- ACRP provides research-specific continuing education for the completion of this activity. Contact hours are provided at 1 point/hour for at least 45-60 minutes of qualified material.
- SOCRA accepts documentation of candidate participation in continuing education programs for re-certification if the program is applicable to clinical research regulations, operations or management, or to the candidate’s clinical research therapeutic area.
- Real-time attendance is required for attendance certificates which are only available during the two weeks after the event.
The agenda is subject to change. Updated versions will be linked here as they become available. The current version is 5, uploaded on November 27, 2019.
This PDF file contains brief biographies of the FDA speakers participating in the conference.
If you have questions regarding the content of the event or other CDER-specific information, please: