Regulatory Education for Industry (REdI):
Pharmaceutical Quality Symposium
October 26 & 27, 2021
This event is FREE to attend
Please join us at this symposium, in a commitment to quality for the benefit of patients and consumers. A part of the SBIA Regulatory Education for Industry (REdI) series, the symposium will address the latest developments in pharmaceutical quality and highlight ways in which innovations have been embraced in a changing world. Speakers will:
- Share lessons learned from the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Describe recent regulatory innovations related to pharmaceutical quality.
- Connect science and research to regulatory actions.
- Explain how the FDA is supporting the use of new technologies in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals.
- Learning From the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, including a panel discussion of FDA leaders
- Innovations at FDA
- A Foundation of Science
- Advancing Advanced Manufacturing
Who Should Attend?
- Healthcare professionals interested in the FDA’s work on pharmaceutical quality
- Manufacturing professionals
- Regulatory affairs professionals
- Foreign regulators
The agenda mat be updated as changes are made.
Updated versions will be linked here as they become available.
The current version is Version 4, updated on September 18, 2021.
The virtual conference will be hosted via Adobe Connect and is limited to 2,000 simultaneous attendees. If a room is full when you attempt to enter, please try the other room.
The links below to the Adobe Connect rooms will be activated about 15 minutes before each day begins.
If you encounter any technical issues, visit the Technical Issues Support Page
The audio for the event will be provided through your computer speakers via Adobe Connect (there will NOT be a teleconference number to dial into). We recommend that you test your PC or mobile device prior to the event and you join the event a few minutes early to address any issues.
To test your PC, please visit:
Each ZIP file above will be available for download approximately 24 hours before the workshop begins.
Final Evaluation & Certificate of Attendance
(The text above will be linked to the evaluation at the end of the event)
NOTE: The link to download the certificate will be shown upon completion of the evaluation.
Links to recordings will be added here as they become available.
- pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for a maximum of 12 credits for a two day event (appropriate to real-time attendance) towards a participant’s RAC recertification upon full completion.
- pre-approved by SOCRA who accepts documentation of candidate participation in continuing education programs for re-certification if the program is applicable to clinical research regulations, operations or management, or to the candidate’s clinical research therapeutic area.
- pre-approved by SQA as eligible for 1 non-GCP or non-GLP unit for every 1 hour of instructional time towards a participant’s RQAP re-registration.
- approved by ACRP for continuing education in clinical research. ACRP will provide 1 ACRP contact hour for every 45-60 minutes of qualified material.
Real-time attendance is required for the certificate of attendance which can be used in support of CEs for the following professional organizations. Certificates are only available during the two weeks post-event.
This workshop has been:
If you have questions regarding the content of the event or other CDER-specific information, please: